Dr. Mary Murdoch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2015
I took my 3 year old daughter in to see her today. She is not my daughter's regular PCP but gladly saw her. She was great! Very thorough, kind, and my daughter really responded well to her also. We were one of her last appointments of the day (sometime around 7pm) and she called me after 8pm with x-ray results and additional medical advice. I really appreciated her going above and beyond.

January 14th, 2014
Excellent and thorough
Administrative staff could be more welcoming and friendly (one visit on the weekend admin staff was not nice at all). Dr. Murdoch is amazing and detailed. She is detailed and thorough when dealing with sensitive issues. I have 10 year old twins and she was so pleasant and conscientious with both of them. She was very respectful of them and communicated openly and directly with them. She also listened to them and myself.

September 18th, 2013
The best pediatrician ever!!
I absolutely love our pediatrician! She is great with both of the girls and even let's our oldest play with her stethoscope and coos with the baby. Today was our youngest's check up and it was our two year old's nap time. So my husband stayed in the car with her while I went in with the baby. When Dr. Murdoch came in she was talking with me about the baby's development and some concerns that I had and then asked how our oldest was doing. There was an issue that came up at her two year check up (6 months ago) and she wanted to see if it had cleared up. I asked her if she wanted me to have my husband bring her in and she said yes, if it wasn't too big of an inconvenience. So she checked our oldest and also checked her height (36.5"). She talked with her and with us, making our time with Dr. Murdoch last about 20 minutes. She goes above and beyond every time we go in and never rushes her time with us even when she is behind.

July 2nd, 2012
SHE IS JUST "THE BEST"
I am a CASA for 3 children presently in foster care. Dr. Murdoch is their pediatrician. I think she is 100% fabulous--as a doctor and as a person. I am so happy that she consented to care for these children. Each child has had a variety of unusual and unique problems. She is very "on top" of what their needs are and so proactive on their behalf.

June 25th, 2012
This doctor is horrible. Go somewhere else.
She couldn't diagnose her way out of a paper bag. Then you get the bill... for NOTHING. Stay away from southern Oregon pediatrics. They are all about the money and their cars sucks!

December 25th, 2011
Dr. Murdoch is the best doctor I've met.
We were only there for myy daughter's 9mo checkup, so a diagnosis wasn't necessary. 10 mins was the total wait time--in the waiting room and the office. Dr Murdoch took the time to ask me if I had any questions about her development and time to explain. She also played with my daughter and let her hold/look at her instruments (stethoscope) before she (Dr. Murdoch) used them. She was very sweet and even babbled with my daughter. She was so great! Kudos to Dr. Murdoch - we will be recommend her to allour friends.