Dr. Mary Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Murray?

Amazing doctor!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

So compassionate, caring, patient and thorough. I would recommend her to anyone. I'm so happy I found her!

i was really impressed by how compassionate Dr. Murray is and how thorough.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I recently had to change gynecologists because I had retired and gone on medicare. My previous gynecologist no longer accepted medicare. Under the recommendation of a close friend who had started seeing Dr. Murray about a year ago I decided to make an appointment with her. I was impressed by the time she spent with me on my first visit. She spent time talking to me before and after my examination. She was compassionate and friendly which made it easy to ask questions. I needed to have a few diagnostic procedures done subsequent to my first visit. She explained the results of my procedures thoroughly in her office giving me ample time to ask questions. I am happy that I found Dr. Murray. I had considered no longer seeing a gynecologist as I was 68 years old and I had no symptoms. However, I found that the annual medicare wellness visit did not address women's health issues. Even at my age non invasive surgeries can often prevent the development of cancer. Women should continue to see a gynecologist annually and receive a thorough exam. Thank you. Dr. Murray, for being a gynecologist that a mature woman can trust with her

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

It was my first time going to see Dr.Murray. She was soooo nice and welcoming and that's hard to find now a days. I never felt so welcomed and feeling like she cared after I left. I will be back!

Posted on March 25th, 2017