A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Oates is Excellent. Dr. Oates has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Oates, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oates graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Oates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Oates practice?
Dr. Mary Oates practices Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Oates, Dr. Molly Oates, Dr. Marlyn Oates, Dr. Marybeth Oates, Dr. Mimi Oates, Dr. Marianne Oates, Dr. Polly Oates, Dr. Marisela Oates