A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Nath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal.
Dr. Nath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Nath practice?
Dr. Mary Nath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See North Bergen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.