A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Nath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal.
Dr. Nath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Madhuri Nath MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Nath practice?
- Dr. Mary Nath has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Nath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See North Bergen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.