A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Nath is Good. Dr. Nath has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Nath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Nath practice?
Dr. Mary Nath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Nath, Dr. Mamie Nath, Dr. Mara Nath, Dr. Mari Nath, Dr. Maria Nath, Dr. Mariah Nath, Dr. Mariam Nath, Dr. Marian Nath