A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary-Nel Saarloos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary-Nel Saarloos, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarloos graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Saarloos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
- Asheville Hospitalist Group, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary-Nel Saarloos DO and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary-Nel Saarloos practice?
- Dr. Mary-Nel Saarloos has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary-Nel Saarloos practices Internal Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists.