A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Newburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Newburger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newburger graduated from New York University.
Dr. Newburger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Roberta Newburger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Newburger practice?
- Dr. Mary Newburger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Newburger practices Pediatrics near Concord, CA.
See Concord Pediatricians.