A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Newkirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Newkirk is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Newkirk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newkirk graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Newkirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Newkirk MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Newkirk practice?
- Dr. Mary Newkirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Newkirk practices Internal Medicine near Ukiah, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA.
See Ukiah Internists.