A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital of Munster
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicholson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Nicholson practice?
Dr. Mary Nicholson practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Saint John, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and East Chicago, IN.
See Saint John Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Nicholson, Dr. Mamie Nicholson, Dr. Mara Nicholson, Dr. Mari Nicholson, Dr. Maria Nicholson, Dr. Mariah Nicholson, Dr. Mariam Nicholson, Dr. Marian Nicholson