A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Nickerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Nickerson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickerson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Nickerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Nickerson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Nickerson practice?
- Dr. Mary Nickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Nickerson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.