A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Noble is Excellent. Dr. Noble has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Noble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Noble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Noble practice?
Dr. Mary Noble practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Noble, Dr. Mamie Noble, Dr. Mara Noble, Dr. Mari Noble, Dr. Maria Noble, Dr. Mariah Noble, Dr. Mariam Noble, Dr. Marian Noble