A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nowlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Nowlin, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowlin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowlin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Nowlin DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Nowlin practice?
- Dr. Mary Nowlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Nowlin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Child Psychiatrists.