A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nowlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Nowlin, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowlin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Nowlin DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Nowlin practice?
- Dr. Mary Nowlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Nowlin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Child Psychiatrists.