inactive

Mary Nowlin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2013
Insightful and skilled
I saw this Dr. several times and each time she was very professional and took the time to address specific needs my child had. I had been to other doctors in the past that shuffle you in and out with a script and do very little testing. This was not true of this professional. Dr. Nowlin was very thorough and took the time to investigate options for treatment beyond meds. I would take my child to her again but we moved out of the area. I only hope I can find as skilled a professional as her in the new area where we live.

June 25th, 2009
wonderful
Dr. Nowlin was very courteous and respectful. She helped my daughter resolve her issues with anxiety. We so very much appreciate her and her expertise.

May 13th, 2009
HORRID
Dr. Nowlin spent 15 minitues with my son on a new patient appointment. She did not take down a full health history, divise a treatment plan or suggest follow up care, treatment or medications. She has been neglegent in my son's case. If you are interested in your child's health, stay away from AZ Behavioral Health Specialist DR. Mary Nowlin DO

August 9th, 2008
Dr. Mary Norlin is Wonderful.
Dr. Nowlin is very professional and friendly. She always takes time for us. My daughters look forward to seeing her and we respect her. I have referred her to several others.