- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Odaniel-Pierce
Dr. Mary Odaniel-Pierce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Odaniel-Pierce is affiliated with Flaget Memorial Hospital, Saint Joseph East and Saint Joseph Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Odaniel-Pierce has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Mary Odaniel-Pierce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Daniel Crump
Lexington, KY 0 mi22
Dr. Douglas Johnson
Cytopathology, Hematology, Pathology
Lexington, KY 0 mi41
Dr. Eric Wilson
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Cytopathology, Pathology
Lexington, KY 0 mi45