A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary O'Hara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 6 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. O'Hara practice?
Dr. Mary O'Hara practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.