Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary O'Hara is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary O'Hara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 6 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann O'Hara MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Mary O'Hara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary O'Hara practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.