A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Neill-Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary O'Neill-Huber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. O'Neill-Huber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lou O'Neill-Huber MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. O'Neill-Huber practice?
- Dr. Mary O'Neill-Huber has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mary O'Neill-Huber practices Surgery near , .