A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neill
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary O'Neill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. O'Neill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jane O'Neill MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Mary O'Neill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary O'Neill practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Beverly Radiologists.