A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Oatey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Oatey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Oatey graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Oatey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Oatey DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Oatey practice?
- Dr. Mary Oatey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Oatey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.