A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Obear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Obear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Obear, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Obear graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Obear has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Obear practice?
Dr. Mary Obear practices Family Medicine near Corfu, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY.
See Corfu Family Physicians.