A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ochadlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ochadlik, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochadlik graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ochadlik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ochadlik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Ochadlik practice?
Dr. Mary Ochadlik practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Albuquerque Urologists.