A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ording, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ording graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ording has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ording accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ording:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Ording practice?
Dr. Mary Ording practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Ording, Dr. Mamie Ording, Dr. Mara Ording, Dr. Mari Ording, Dr. Maria Ording, Dr. Mariah Ording, Dr. Mariam Ording, Dr. Marian Ording