A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ording:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ording, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ording graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ording has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Ording MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Ording practice?
- Dr. Mary Ording has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ording practices Pediatrics near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians.