Pediatricians

3270 W Big Beaver Rd
Ste 400
Troy, MI 48084
248-816-2558
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2013

I was looking forward to having Dr. Molly and her colleagues as my children's pediatrician. I liked the concept of cozy person waiting rooms, down to earth doctors, that you're on a first name basis that are also tech savvy allowing you to text them any time with questions. In actuality, the personal waiting rooms are dirty, and the wait time in them is outrageous. The nurses are apathetic, and the visits with the doctors are rushed. The technology is there only, so the doctor's don't have to talk to you :-( Dr. Molly should blog full-time, because my family can't be the only ones being short changed.

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

Very rushed appointments - appear to be more concerned with keeping the wait times down than addressing the patient needs or parent concerns. Have left every appointment without answers to my questions because the doctors or nurse practitioner are always rushing out of the room. Tom at the front desk is very nice, though.

|  Happy Parent  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. O'Shea is a fantastic pediatrician. She spends as much time as you need, answering all of your questions. We have been very happy clients, particularly since she has opened her new practice. Her staff is great.

|  The Best Pediatrician  |  show details
by OP Parent on Feb 17th, 2010

Dr. O'Shea is one of the best pediatricians. I have taken both of my children to Beverly Hills Pediatrician since my daughter was two weeks old. Out of the Doctors there, Dr. O'Shea was the best. She immediately correctly diagnosed my daughter, when one of her associates misdiagnosed her illness. Unfortunately I can't find Dr. O'Shea since she left the practice!