Dr. Mary Anne Ott MD is female, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Ott practice?
Dr. Mary Ott practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Greenfield, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Ott, Dr. Mamie Ott, Dr. Mara Ott, Dr. Mari Ott, Dr. Maria Ott, Dr. Mariah Ott, Dr. Mariam Ott, Dr. Marian Ott