A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ott
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Childrens Hopital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Ott MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Ott practice?
- Dr. Mary Ott has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Ott practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Pediatricians and Evansville Adolescent Specialists.