A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Childrens Hopital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Ott MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Ott practice?
- Dr. Mary Ott has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Ott practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Pediatricians and Evansville Adolescent Specialists.