A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans