A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Poor Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Hill practice?
- Dr. Mary Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hill practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.