A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellis Pace MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Pace practice?
- Dr. Mary Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Pace practices Internal Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Internists.