A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Pagan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Diephaus Pagan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Pagan practice?
- Dr. Mary Pagan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Pagan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA and Dublin, PA.
See Sellersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.