A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Palathumpat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Palathumpat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palathumpat graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Palathumpat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Varghese Palathumpat MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mary V. Palathumpat practice?
- Dr. Mary Palathumpat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Palathumpat practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Nephrologists.