A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Palmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Palmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Palmore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Female Infertility
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmore graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Palmore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Palmore practice?
- Dr. Mary Palmore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Palmore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.