A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Paradiso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Paradiso is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paradiso
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Paradiso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Paradiso graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Paradiso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jo Paradiso MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Paradiso practice?
- Dr. Mary Paradiso has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Paradiso practices Infectious Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Infectious Disease Doctors.