A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Parisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Parisi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parisi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Parisi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Siracusa Parisi MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Parisi practice?
- Dr. Mary Parisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Parisi practices Pediatrics near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Pediatricians.