A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Parisi is Good. Dr. Parisi has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parisi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parisi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Parisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Parisi practice?
Dr. Mary Parisi practices Pediatrics near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Glen Cove Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Parisi, Dr. Mamie Parisi, Dr. Mara Parisi, Dr. Mari Parisi, Dr. Maria Parisi, Dr. Mariah Parisi, Dr. Mariam Parisi, Dr. Marian Parisi