Dr. Mary Patrenos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Patrenos?

May 3rd, 2017

WORST PEDIATRICIAN EVER!

I tracked this lady down in Alabama,all the way from Warner Robins,GA. She used to be a pediatrician with Lifeguard Pediatrics in Warner Robins GA. I took my son in with a massive boil on his behind. I told her that it was MRSA,which upon testing turned out to be correct. She made me drag three young children under the age of 4 to the hospital in Macon. The hospital wanted to cut open his behind and when my husband and I objected to such monstrosity,we decided not to cut my child's butt open and resort to weeks of packing it,and instead went the strong antibiotics route. She didnt like that we didnt take her ridiculous advice and actually kicked us(my husband,an honorable air force veteran,and I)out of the practice and refused to see us further. If I could rate her lower than a zero I would. She is HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE with children and thinks she is better than you,when her red-neck self CLEARLY is NOT! Stay away from DR. MARY PATRENOS!!she hates stay at home mothers too,and clearly is jealous of their time with their children.I am so glad to see she left Georgia!

April 13th, 2014

She is always very thorough. Goes the conservative route first, if the situation warrants it. Listens intently to get an accurate history. Exceptional bedside manners. Very patient with my husband to answer all his questions. And extremely patient with my special needs child.

August 15th, 2017