A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Patton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Critical Care
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lou Patton MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Patton practice?
- Dr. Mary Patton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Patton practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.