A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Patton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Critical Care
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Patton practice?
Dr. Mary Patton practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Critical Care Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Chester Surgeons, Chester Critical Care Practitioners, and Chester Oncologists.