A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Patz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Patz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Patz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Patz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans