Dr. Mary Patz MD Patient Reviews

4.8

January 19th, 2017
Outstanding Doctor
Dr Patz has been my internist for about 8 years.She is a superb Doctor, dedicated, compassionate and VERYcompetent.

February 18th, 2011
She's the best
(I can't believe my entire post disappeared and I have to start again!)Dr. Patz is the best there is. I am so glad that I was assigned to her when my last internist retired. She's younger than I am, so I'm happy that I'll have her for a long time. All the paramedics I know are her patients, or they wish they were her patients.She reads a lot, so she's current. She likes when patients are knowledgeable, and she collaborates on treatments so you feel included in the decision. I've never felt like a medical school specimen with her, as I have with other doctors in the past. I like that she shares information and tells you what your test results mean and how to change them if necessary.I've never felt rushed, so I have to stifle myself because it's easy to keep talking with her and to forget that she has other patients! And I love her sense of humor and that she's always in a good mood. If I were a doctor, this is the type I'd like to be.