A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Paulk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Paulk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Paulk MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Paulk practice?
- Dr. Mary Paulk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Paulk practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Hospice & Palliative Specialists.