A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Pearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Wingate at Haverhill
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary G Pearson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Mary Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Pearson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kingston, NH.
See Kingston Family Physicians and Kingston General Practitioners.