A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pearson is Good. Dr. Pearson has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Wingate at Haverhill
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Pearson practice?
Dr. Mary Pearson practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Radiology near Kingston, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA and Plaistow, NH.
See Kingston Family Physicians, Kingston Internists, and Kingston Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Pearson, Dr. Molly Pearson, Dr. Marlyn Pearson, Dr. Marybeth Pearson, Dr. Mimi Pearson, Dr. Marianne Pearson, Dr. Polly Pearson, Dr. Marisela Pearson