Learn more about Dr. Mary Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Pearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Wingate at Haverhill
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary G Pearson DO, MD, and OD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Mary Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Pearson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kingston, NH.
See Kingston Primary Care Doctors and Kingston General Practitioners.