A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Peberdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peberdy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peberdy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Peberdy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peberdy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peberdy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Peberdy MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Peberdy practice?
- Dr. Mary Peberdy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Peberdy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.