Learn more about Dr. Mary Pell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pell graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Metro Health Specialty Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary R Pell DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Pell practice?
- Dr. Mary Pell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Pell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wyoming, MI.
See Wyoming Primary Care Doctors.