A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pell graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Metro Health Specialty Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary R Pell DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Pell practice?
- Dr. Mary Pell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Pell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wyoming, MI.
See Wyoming Primary Care Doctors.