The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Petrick
Dr. Mary Petrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and General Surgery. Dr. Petrick is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Shamokin Area Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Petrick has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mary Petrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam
General Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Karen Bailey
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Alison Spiker
Danville, PA 0 mi