A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Petrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Petrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Petrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary G Petrick MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Petrick practice?
- Dr. Mary Petrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Petrick practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Dermatologists and Danville Surgeons.