A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Petty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Evelyn Petty MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Petty practice?
- Dr. Mary Petty has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Petty practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.