A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pickett is Poor. Dr. Pickett has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Pickett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pickett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Pickett practice?
Dr. Mary Pickett practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Pickett, Dr. Mamie Pickett, Dr. Mara Pickett, Dr. Mari Pickett, Dr. Maria Pickett, Dr. Mariah Pickett, Dr. Mariam Pickett, Dr. Marian Pickett