A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pickett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Pickett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pickett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellis Pickett MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Pickett practice?
- Dr. Mary Pickett has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Pickett practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.