A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pipan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Pipan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pipan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Pipan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pipan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Pipan practice?
Dr. Mary Pipan practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians.