A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Pipik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pipik graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pipik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pipik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pipik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Pipik practice?
Dr. Mary Pipik practices Pediatrics near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Pipik, Dr. Mamie Pipik, Dr. Mara Pipik, Dr. Mari Pipik, Dr. Maria Pipik, Dr. Mariah Pipik, Dr. Mariam Pipik, Dr. Marian Pipik