Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Anonimous show details Anonimous
by Anonimous on May 6th, 2014

She is the worst doctor me and my wife have ever seen. After 4 monthly visits, she insisted that my wife had no preclampsia. She also told her she could make a short trip outside the US. When she traveled, she had to be immediately hospitalized and was diagnozed with severe preclampsia. Our son had to be born at six months of pregnancy, three months early. He was born with cerebral palsy and had a blood clot in his brain. He is now 3 yesrs old, and he cannot walk without his walker, he is unable to walk without it. When we requested the medical reports, she lied in them by saying she had told her not to travel. How can there be doctors like her in the United States? If you really care about your health and that of your baby to be born, the last thing you should do is visit such a bad and negligent doctor like her.

Wonderful Doctor, Wonderful Staff show details Wonderful Doctor, Wonderful Staff
Jan 28th, 2013

If all offices were run this smoothly, the world would be a better place. Dr. Plank is very calm and patient with my tons of questions. Her nurse always answers messages promptly and they were very accommodating to fit me in when there was a problem. Staff was friendly, from the ultrasound techs to the receptionist and scheduler. Even over the busy holiday season, they made sure to fit me in. When the babies came three weeks early, Dr. Plank was able to make it to the hospital early in the morning to deliver. Healthy babies, safe and quick delivery. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Plank!

2nd time around show details 2nd time around
Jul 10th, 2012

2yrs ago I found Dr Plank on my Ins directory - for my granddaughter who was expeeeting - My granddaughter fell in love with her and the staff. Well 2 years later, she is wanting to go back to her again to have her second delivery.Dr. Plank was very esasy to talk to and understand.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr. Plank delivered my first baby in January 2012. I was a high-risk patient and she took great care and concern with me. She was always spot-on with everything regarding my health and concerns that I had.

Oct 22nd, 2011

Would not go to any other Doctor! She is wonderful!