Dr. Mary Poole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Poole?

December 18th, 2014

Dr. Mary B. Poole

Great diagnostician; concerned doctor who listens; cares about her patients.

April 25th, 2014

Intimidating and uncaring doctor

Dr. Poole is very brazen and I felt like she was looking down on me like she's better than me. I called one time to get some info on smoking cessation and they made me made me make an appointment to see her. When I saw her she gave me a print out of the home page for I Quit website and nothing else. It made me so angry that I paid a $25 co-pay just for her to hand me a piece of paper. Every doctor she has referred me to have been horrible. Does she get kick backs for referring to useless doctors? I guess I will never know. Another time I came in and I asked about my estradiol and if I should go off it and she said we'll talk about it another time. If you make an appointment you can only talk about what you came in for and she will not answer questions not related to what you came in for. She is uncaring, unsympathetic and lacks empathy. Beware of this doctor!

May 20th, 2013

Knowledgeable, if not warm and fuzzy

Dr. Poole is very knowledgeable and current on research related to my condition. While she isn't warm and fuzzy, she is very clear in the information she provides, and answers questions without jargon. I don't need warm and fuzzy, but I certainly do need clear answers. My only complaint is her habit of taking cell phone calls during appointments. On one occasion she took two, and with the second one stepped out for nearly 20 minutes. As much as I can appreciate her limited time in a busy practice, my time is equally busy and I ended up being nearly 30 minutes late to work as a consequence. I understand emergency calls, but my 20 minute appointment ended up nearly an hour long. I found that exceptionally rude and thoughtless on her part.

November 19th, 2012

excellent doctor

Dr. Poole is kind and caring. If a visit to a doctor can be called enjoyable at all, then seeing Dr. Poole is quite pleasant. She takes the time to listen and knows what treatment is needed right away.

October 13th, 2012

I would not suggest this dr

June 27th, 2011

bad dr.

November 18th, 2010

Worse Dr. Ever

This Dr. does not care about anyone! She is a socialist and her practice is all about politics, so unless you want a lesson in this subject I recommend finding another Dr. and not one at this practice. The whole practice has no morales or compassion!

April 21st, 2010

the best

I recommend Dr. Poole highly. She is easy to talk to and a caring person. There was more than enough time to talk about my issues.

January 6th, 2009

horrable doctor

she is never in her office or is in for only part of the day. You have to plan ahead to be sick or you cant see her. I have had her as primary doc for numours years and have not been able to see her is over six years.

May 8th, 2017