Terrible show details Terrible
by Diana on Jan 28th, 2014

The office was filthy as was she. She did not do much in helping my mother and charged her an astronomical amount for doing nothing.

Apr 5th, 2011

Very professional and caring doctor

missleading show details missleading
Oct 9th, 2010

im not going to make this long. all im going to say is i posted something on here a while back that was negative about this doctor and it somehow isnt here now. i was seen by this doctor when i was about 16. my mother referred to her as heartless and uncaring. she put me on powerful drugs and when her diagnosis was proven to be wrong, she refused to take me off the drugs. the drugs she put me on were terrible, the side effects were ruining my life. i dont want to go into too many details, but as a very real warning to parents, please PLEASE think twice before going to this doctor. as a child who was put under her 'care', i can assure you the two darkest years of my life were a nightmare because of her. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by David Swisher on Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Poonen is very courtesy and professional. Spends enough time to help with any situations you may have.

Well respected and highly regarded show details Well respected and highly regarded
by Michelle F. on Jun 22nd, 2010

in her profession, Dr. Poonen is a lifesaver to parents trying to care for a mental health challenged adolescent. My daughter was asked to leave six schools in two years before finally getting on a medication that was able to stabilize her mood swings. Dr. Poonen listened to her symptoms, listened to my concerns, and worked with us to regain some normalcy in our lives.