Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist

by Jorge Aguilar on Jul 5th, 2016

The best for my best! Dr. Porisch took very good care of my son. My son was born with a heart defect and has had the best of medical care while in San Antonio since 1992. Dr. Porisch is part of a medical group that has taken excellent care of my son. I am eternally grateful. Thank You for your dedication to your chosen field.

Blessing show details Blessing
by Emilio on Mar 9th, 2016

Dr. Porisch in one word is a blessing. Even though she is a busy cardiologist she always takes the time to sit and explain everything to us. We will never forget that in times of severe duress in which we were turn over our son to her for a cardiac procedure she goes to his bed prior taking him and asks if we want her to pray for our son. Of course we agree and she prays over him. This to us means the world; because it reminds us how important it is to have faith and comfort. Dr Porish is also very patient, caring, compassionate and brilliant. Of course we trust her with our life (our son)!

Dec 5th, 2011

We love her & will continue to see her she did absolutely wonderful on my babies cath lab and the best job explaining every detail and answered our 2 pages of questions no problem great doctor we thank god for her!!