A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Powderly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Powderly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powderly graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Powderly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Childrens Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Powderly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Powderly practice?
- Dr. Mary Powderly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Powderly practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Benbrook, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.