Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Stella Key on Aug 20th, 2015

I have seen Dr Pravdin several times now. She is a fabulous doctor who truly cares about her patients, and she and her office have gone above and beyond to help me. They scheduled me to see Dr Pravdin the day I called. She took time to find out my complete history and answer all my questions. She made sure her plan was ok with me. She had the office call a specialist who I needed to be referred to and got me an appointment the next day. AND she has a 24 hr number where you can call and the doctor on call calls you right back. No other doctor has ever done that for me! Yes, sometimes there is a wait to see her, but I see why - she takes all the time you need as a patient and she tries extra hard to fit you into her schedule even if she is booked. I am definitely going back!

Mar 9th, 2011

I have only had one visit with her. She seems quite pleasant. She was gentle. The office staff is very courteous and cheerful. Office looked to be clean.

Very Caring show details Very Caring
by jeannine on Sep 15th, 2010

Very good listener, very good ideas to help diagnose what the problem is, very very caring and gentle. Very good at explaining your procedures.

by Preethi Sankaran on Aug 24th, 2010

Excellent Hospitality Very friendly and pleasing.

Jan 7th, 2009

She was great, I don't know why the other person said that.

May 9th, 2008