Dr. Mary Prem MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Munster, IN

2.5

February 2nd, 2017
Dr Prem is lacking any bedside manner. She made no attempt at diagnosis other than the initial 'standard' round of blood tests. The major issue I had with her care was that while out of town, I had a health crisis, something she had been treating me for, and I attempted to contact her for a refill on the RX she had prescribed (a very basic RX). I left a message for 5 days straight and NEVER received ANY response from her or her staff. This lack of follow up is disheartening from a healthcare provider.

January 4th, 2016
I was very pleased with Dr. Prem

April 11th, 2014
Very rude!
I was a first time patient of hers and she first came off pleasant and nice. I have been dealing with several concerns over the years that I wanted to address since this has been my first doctor in years. Things got sour when she asked me if I worked and I told her no due to how I been feeling ( hence I'm at the doctors) then she began to get nasty towards me with her tone and attitude. Then a bit later she excused that I ever stress on anything just because I didn't work. After telling her everything I was going through she put on my clinical summary reason for visit "millions of complaints" how rude. It's like she did not take my visit seriously or me and my condition for that matter. She kept cutting me off serval times saying that I'm to young it's not that serious. How rude!