Dr. Mary Pruzinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Pruzinsky?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

My children have been seeing her for over 15 years and we will follow her to her new practice in Waterloo! She is wonderful!!!!!

Consultation

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr. Pruzinsky was very professional and thorough during my visit. She examined me thoroughly, asked relevant questions, and took the time to explain all aspects of my situation. She explained things to me clearly and spent a lot of time with me going over treatment options, so that I could make an informed decision. Dr. Pruzinsky was very diligent and kind in her follow up, and I felt that she took a sincere interest in me. I would highly recommend Dr. Pruzinsky to anyone who is tired of being treated like a number, by doctors who also aren't very good at what they do. Dr. Pruzinsky is very good at what she does.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 24th, 2013

Great doctor! She was very caring and patient when treating my father. And she is very smart and up to date on medical information. Would definitely recommend her to others.

I highly recommend Dr Pruzinsky

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Dr Pruzinksy is a highly skilled and knowledgable doctor. She is also very caring. She spent a lot of time seeking the correct diagnosi and then explained everything to me very well

Dr. Pruzinsky

Posted on May 7th, 2011

Dr. Pruzinsky was extraordinary in dealing with my mother. Mother is a little long in the tooth and hard of hearing. Her medication list is lengthy. Yet Dr. Pruzinsky did not rush us through office visits. All of our questions regarding surgery were answered in detail. Mom's surgery went smoothly. Dr. Pruzinsky is a caring, competent surgeon. Doctor is an asset to our medical community! Highly recommend this doctor.

Amazing Results - Changed my life

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr Pruzinsky assessed my condition accurately and the results after the surgery were amazing. The issues I struggled with were gone. She was so caring and took a lot of time explaining everything. The best doctor I ever had !

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr Pruzinsky seems highly competent and caring. Good personality. I think she could explain things a bit before doing them - sticking a device up the patient's nose for example! She went about her examination (ears, nose, throat) without explaining anything - just all of a sudden there is something going up my nose. Otherwise, I have no complaints and think she is a good Dr.

Performed Septoplasty

Posted on February 28th, 2008

Septoplasty and follow-up within a week. I heal fast so this may not be accurate for everyone, but I had little to no pain and no unexpected outcomes. Doc claims to have done over 1000 of these procedures. Prior to surgery she called me personally (on my request) and explained the techniques she would be using. Incidentally they were the latest techniques for turbinate reduction, more traditionally for septoplasty. I get the sense she is overworked, but seems very competent. She was experiencing trauma in her personal life at the time (at least I gathered from some rescheduling that had to be done) and seemed to be professional despite the fact. I'd let her do it again, but as always, it's up to you to ask questions and get the information you need to make yourself feel comfortable.

Posted on August 14th, 2016